Basic library standard
The key words “MUST”, “MUST NOT”, “REQUIRED”, “SHALL”, “SHALL NOT”, “SHOULD”, “SHOULD NOT”, “RECOMMENDED”, “MAY”, and “OPTIONAL” in this document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119.
World is inherently more complex than we thought. Someone can't create a package without following minimal rules. Neither update the package without this rules. So I've created this small standard for my own libraries in order to maintain the good tidy.
Library naming standard
- The name of the package MUST be `alrik11es/package`
- The package name MUST use
kebab-caseas defined in Special case styles (Wikipedia) for example
- Namespace name in libraries MUST start with
- Source code SHOULD be in a folder called
/srcbut can be defined in composer.json
- Tests folder MUST be called
- Tests folder MAY contain subfolders for integration, unit and functional tests